Remember how good your driveway or patio looked a few years ago? Well it can look like that again!
Over time unsightly weeds, moss, algae and dirt take hold of your patio or driveway causing discolouration to the slabs or bricks. Lichen can also stain the surface with unsightly spots to the surface, all these can be removed and cleaned with our Commercial high pressure washing system. We use and imported a USA Wilks TX750i Petrol Pressure Washer – 8.0HP 3950PSI / 272Bar which has a rotating head on the pressure gun which rips and lifts up the dirt from hard surfaces to reveal and bring your patio’s and driveway back to life.
"Had our drive power cleaned. Excellent results. Very professional with great clean up afterwards. Drive looks like new. Excellent value for money. Would fully recommend."
How We Do It – Our 6 Step Process
- Excess weeds or moss are removed from the working area in preparation for cleaning
- The area is cleaned using a Commercial High-pressure washer with surface cleaners and various attachments which blasts any remaining weeds and dirt from the surface.
- Muck and dirt is swept, shovelled and disposed of
- The surrounding area is cleaned down and the working area rinsed off.
- A Moss Inhibitor can then be applied which will kill any remaining spores and delay any further growth.
- Once dried, Kiln sand will be brushed into the joints stabilising the area
To see us in action or find out more about our driveway and patio cleaning services visit our YouTube Channel.